Woodridge United Methodist

 

Walk. Give. Change the world.

We're participating in the 2021 CROP Hunger Walk to support CWS and help families who are struggling with hunger. We're asking you to join us - with your steps and your donations - to provide more meals for the growing number of people in our community who need them, and greater food security in communities around the world.

75% of money raised at the South DuPage CROP Hunger Walk supports Church World Service while the other 25% stays right in our local area to support programs in our county.

Please donate to our team today!

Woodridge United Methodist