The needs of the hungry in and around the City of Raleigh and worldwide are greater than ever!
Join us this year for the Annual Greater Triangle Area CROP Hunger Walk on Sunday, October 30th at Pullen Park, 520 Ashe Avenue, Raleigh, NC 27606. Invite your friends, family, neighbors, and co-workers to this fun, family-friendly event with music and educational activities for all ages.
Preparing for the Walk:
- Register and set up your team page online so you don’t have to handle cash and checks.
- Team Captain Packets and walk materials are available at First Baptist Church Raleigh (parking lot at 176 Hillsborough Street- DO NOT park in State Lot by sanctuary) M-F from 9 am - 5:30 pm. Buzz in at door under the canopy. Please contact Wayne Hager at 919-279-5731 or via email at email@example.com to pick up packets at an alternate time if the current times don't work.
- Set your fundraising goal and recruit walkers and sponsors to support you.
- We remain vigilant in the fight against COVID 19 and ask walkers to practice social distancing.
- Registration for teams and individuals begins at 2:00 pm.
- Step off is at 3:00 pm.
- Take pictures and videos about why you walk and share them on social media using #Endhungernow and #CROPHungerWalk.
Instructions for Walk Donations
- Please encourage walkers to donate online so you don’t have to handle cash and checks.
- For walkers who choose to write a check, make checks payable to CWS/CROP and mail them to AJAY R. SHAH, CROP Walk Treasurer, 733 Keystone Park Drive, Morrisville, NC 27560. Please be sure to write the name of your team on your envelope so your team receives credit for funds raised.
Our local agencies and CWS need our support even more today. Together we can make a big difference in the lives of our neighbors locally and globally.
Learn more about our local partner organizations here: https://trianglenccrop.org/benefiting-partners/
The list of businesses and organizations that are sponsoring the CROP Walk are listed here: https://trianglenccrop.org/sponsors/ THANK YOU!
You may print a copy of route map here: https://trianglenccrop.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/CROP-Walk-2022-Pullen-Park-to-Pullen-Park-Ashe-Avenue-Raleigh-NC-.pdf
For additional information about the CROP Walk, please visit the local website at: http://www.trianglenccrop.org/