The needs of the hungry in and around the City of Raleigh and worldwide are greater than ever!
Join us this year for the Annual Greater Triangle Area CROP Hunger Walk on Sunday, October 30th at Pullen Park, 520 Ashe Avenue, Raleigh, NC 27606. Invite your friends, family, neighbors, and co-workers to this fun, family-friendly event with music and educational activities for all ages.
Preparing for the Walk:
- Register and set up your team page online so you don’t have to handle cash and checks.
- Attend Team Captain Rally:
- Thursday, September 8th from 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm
First Baptist Church, 99 N. Salisbury Street, Raleigh, NC
Pick up team captain packets, brochures, bulletin inserts, and other walk promotional materials.
- Sunday, September 18th from 4:00 pm – 5:00pm via Zoom
The Zoom link will be sent later.
- Additional Team Captain Packets and walk materials will be held at First Baptist Church for pick up after both rallies. Please contact Wayne Hager at 919-279-5731 or via email at email@example.com to schedule pick up.
- Set your fundraising goal and recruit walkers and sponsors to support you.
- We remain vigilant in the fight against COVID 19 and ask walkers to practice social distancing.
- Registration for teams and individuals begins at 2:00 pm.
- Step off is at 3:00 pm.
- Take pictures and videos about why you walk and share them on social media using #Endhungernow and #CROPHungerWalk.
Instructions for Walk Donations
- Please encourage walkers to donate online so you don’t have to handle cash and checks.
- For walkers who choose to write a check, make checks payable to CWS/CROP and mail them to AJAY R. SHAH, CROP Walk Treasurer, 733 Keystone Park Drive, Morrisville, NC 27560. Please be sure to write the name of your team on your envelope so your team receives credit for funds raised.
Our local agencies and CWS need our support even more today. Together we can make a big difference in the lives of our neighbors locally and globally.