Bridgeport CROP Hunger Walk

About Bridgeport CROP Hunger Walk

Please join us as we celebrate our 49th CROP Hunger Walk on Sunday May 7th at 1:30 pm at United Congregational Church of Bridgeport.

25% of the money we raise goes to support 10 different local agencies working to combat hunger here in the Bridgeport area, while the other 75% goes to Church World Service and their work to combat global hunger. Participants are encouraged to bring healthy, non-perishable food items to be donated to United Congregational Church's food pantry: Nourish Bridgeport.

Any funds that have not been collected prior to the walk, should be sent to our Treasurers Elaine and Bob Wood. You can reach them at 203-257-8715 to arrange a pick up, or you can mail them to them at 6 Lakeview Ave, Shelton, CT 06484.