The needs of the hungry in and around the Wake Forest community and worldwide are greater than ever! Join us this year for the annual Wake Forest CROP Hunger Walk. We are offering a ‘virtual’ week of walking and invite you, your friends, family, neighbors, and co-workers to participate in small groups on Sunday, September 24th or you may walk anytime the week leading up to the Walk between September 16th-23rd.
Preparing for the Walk:
- Register and set up your team page online so you don’t have to handle cash and checks.
- Set your fundraising goal and recruit walkers and sponsors to support you.
- Support our final Community Share Night fundraiser:
Culver’s, 2819 Rogers Rd, Wake Forest, NC 27587
September 13th – 5pm-8pm
10% of all sales will be donated to the Wake Forest CROP Hunger Walk
Walk Week – September 16th – 24th:
- Take pictures and videos about why you walk and share them on social media using #CROPHungerWalk, #endinghunger, #wewalkbecausetheywalk.
- Be sure to follow us on social media at:
Instructions for Walk Donations
- Please encourage walkers to donate online so you don’t have to handle cash and checks.
- For walkers who choose to write a check, make checks payable to CWS/CROP and give them to your team captain to send to the CROP Walk Treasurer. If you are an individual walker who wants to send a check for the CROP Hunger Walk, please email email@example.com for instructions on where to send your check.
Benefiting organizations from funds raised are Tri-Area Ministry, Hope House, Wake Forest Community Table, and Church World Service. Our local agencies and CWS need our support even more today. Together we can make a big difference in the lives of our neighbors locally and globally.