Berkeley CROP Hunger Walk

About Berkeley CROP Hunger Walk

Register today to join us on Sunday, April 21st for the Berkeley CROP Hunger Walk at St. Mary Magdalen.

The Berkeley CROP Hunger Walk is one of 500+ across the nation, symbolizing the walk many around the world must make for basic resources such as food, water, shelter, and protection. In a world where there is enough food for all, we are moved to action by the fact that one out of every nine people goes to bed hungry each night.

Money raised supports food programs in emergency response, as well as longer-term solutions like enhancing food security and providing sustainable safe water supplies. Through our collaboration, 75 percent of funds support the global development work of CWS. The remaining 25 percent stays in the community to bolster the local hunger-fighting efforts here. With our combined national efforts, we raise around $10 million annually towards the shared mission of ending this worldwide inequity.

We would like to send out a BIG thank you to our past walk participants and hope that you can join us again in support of this important work.

The 2024 local recipients of the Berkeley CROP Hunger Walk are Dorothy Day House, Berkeley Food Pantry, and Youth Spirit Artworks.

Registration and gathering will begin at 1:30 p.m. at St. Mary Magdalen Church.  The Walk will begin at 2 p.m.

Want to be part of a group? Check out the list of teams already started - or create your own!